Saturday, August 12, 2006

Spoilers

Spoilers are the one of the most common upgrades a person can get for their car. It does help a little to the car's performance and it does improve the overall appearance a lot. But sometimes you just can't help but wonder why some of the people get extremely large spoilers. I mean, I understand that they want to improve their cars. In this case larger does not necessarily mean better.

I've seen spoilers wider than the body, and spoilers on family cars, it gets crazy. Well, it's their car. I'm sure you can find a lot more examples of what I'm talking about on the web.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

I came across your blog and found that it has not been updated in a while. Would you be interested to sell it. We are using blogs to enhance our search engine optimization process. Please let me know if you are interested in
selling it.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
BJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home