Friday, August 04, 2006

James Bond wannabe


I found this at Carforums.net and I don't know if it's really cool, or really lame. This guy claims he installed James Bond type of mods on this ride. It has oxygen masks, a pistol compartment, can leave oil slicks and tacks from the rear and even has shotgun turrets. I mean, it's cool to have that kind of shit on the movies and if you're the mysterious spy guy type who has a lot of enemies. But let's be real, How often can you use oil slicks? or even the nail tacks and the shotgun turret?

It says it has about $350,000 worth of mods. With monitors everywhere, and touch screen controls, and even smoke screen. SMOKE SCREEN! you have got to be kidding, let's say you're driving on the freeway trying to evade cops or whatever, you use the smoke screen, then what? I think it only works on ninjas, and the people who do kung fu, not on cars. You're driving, so smoke gets blown off everywhere, I think it's totally useless to use that.

Basically, if what he says is true and he did put all those modifications on that car, I think he's nuts. Not only is it useless, but ugly as well, I mean look at the interior, it's plain ugly. But that's just me, maybe some rich dude who has a passion for this type of craziness will actually buy it, who knows.

Check out the full story here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home